Sunday, March 4, 2012

Venom Flower LOTD using Evil Shades

I really wanted to put together a look using what I got from Evil Shades the other day. It just kind of worked out that all the eyeshadows I got look really pretty together. I'm pretty much in love with the "Caged Gypsy" lipstick as well.



Eyes:
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-Evil Shades "Venom" in crease and along lower lashline
-Evil Shades "Wanderflower" all over main lid
-Evil Shades "Nymphette" blended into the black above the crease
-Urban Decay "Virgin" on inner corners and browbone
-MAC Feline black eyeliner along upper lashline and waterline
-Maybelline "One by One" black mascara

Lips:
-Evil Shades "Caged Gypsy"

Face:
-Cover Girl "Clean" foundation
-Hard Candy "Pin Up" blush
-e.l.f. complexion perfection

And now I'm off to pack. It's spring break, so I'm heading to the beach until Friday! Yay! Let me know what you think, and have a lovely evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment