Friday, May 18, 2012

Hydrangea LOTD

Woah, it's been a while. It must have been a LONG while, because Blogger looks totally different. Wow. Well, I'm back for now. This semester kinda kicked my ass, but it's over now and I'm kinda getting back into makeup lately so HOPEFULLY I can make this blog less of a ghost town.
Here's the look I wore...two days ago. My mom said it reminded her of hydrangea flowers, so I thought that'd be a good name. I originally had Sugarpill "Afterparty" all in the crease, but I toned it down with a darker blue. This look was still more vibrant in person, though. I think I need to get the hang of photographing my looks again.
The last one is in natural light.

Eyes:
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-Sugarpill "Afterparty" in crease, as well as the dark blue from the Kat Von D "Metal Orchestra" palette
-Sugarpill "Poison Plum" on outer 1/2 of lids
-Fyrinnae "Sequined Master" all over main lids and blended into Poison Plum
-Sugarpill "Lumi" on inner corners and blended up above the other colors
-MAC Feline black eyeliner on upper lashline
-NYX Milk on waterline (I need to find a better white eyeliner for my waterline..that stuff is TOO white)
-Maybelline One by One black mascara

Face:
-Garnier BB Cream in Light/Medium (a little too dark for me)
-Cover Girl Aquasmooth foundation in Classic Ivory
-e.l.f. Complexion Perfection

I just have some Burt's Bees lip balm on my lips, no lipstick or anything.

So yeah. I'm still alive. If you don't remember me, I understand, but I still you remember you all so I'm going to go try and catch up with everyone now. :) Have a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment