Sunday, May 20, 2012

LOTD with Anna's Favorite Indie Neutrals

It's pretty rare that I get excited about neutrals. It's not that I don't like them, I just don't get excited about them. I guess I've just felt like there can only be so many shades of brown, and I'll never really care about any of them. However, there are a few gems that I have found in the indie makeup world that have captured my little heart. I figured I'd do a look using some of them. I would like to point out first, though, that Shiro Cosmetics "Meowth" is my number one favorite neutral, but I can't find it, so that's why it's not in this look. :(




Natural light:


Eyes:
-Too Face Shadow Insurance
-Aromaleigh "Teddy Wisp" in the crease
-Shiro Cosmetics "S.S. Anne" on outer 1/2 of lid
-Morgana Cryptoria "Pyramid Scheme" on inner 1/2 of lid and blended up above Teddy Wisp
-Fyrinnae "Samhain Spirits" on lower lash line
-MAC Feline black eyeliner on upper lash line and water line
-Maybelline One by One black mascara

Face:
-L'Oreal True Match concealer
L'Oreal True Match foundation (Classic Ivory: Neutral)
-e.l.f. complexion perfection

Lips: -Evil Shades "Deception" Hardcore Lips

Well, of course I love this look. These are most of (but not all!) of my favorite neutrals! Despite what I said earlier about not getting excited about them, I do think browns and beiges look good on me, and honestly I wear them more than anything else. I'm sad I can't find Meowth, though, because that would have made this look just perfect. I know it's in the abyss in my bathroom somewhere, it just hasn't turned up yet.

Anyway, let me know what you think and have a lovely evening! :)

1 comment:

  1. Look at the way my colleague Wesley Virgin's story launches with this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he found hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the government and others used to obtain anything they want.

    THESE are the EXACT same secrets tons of celebrities (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that conversation has even occurred IN YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years back, while riding a non-registered, trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and $3 in his bank account.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally make it?"

    You've been a part of those those types of thoughts, am I right?

    Your success story is going to happen. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S SECRETS

    ReplyDelete